Jul 17, 2008

Busy but not much happening

I have been very busy this week but there is little to write about here. Tomone, my new granddaughter is keeping us busy. She is a very well behaved baby and only cries to communicate, but she needs constant care and feeding. We have divided things up so that we are taking shifts. I will post some new pictures of her in a day or two.

It is the end of the semester. One of my universities finishes for the summer this week and the other two end within the next two weeks. This means that this is the time for testing and grading. I spent my free time yesterday grading exams and tonight I will get a group of papers to grade.

I was so busy that I was unable to go for my usual Tuesday morning walk with Ian, but we are planning on a Sunday walk. I will take and post pictures.

It is almost time to leave for school. I have one class beginning at 8:50 and then after the class I will meet Tomone's other grandmother who is visiting for the day. It will be her first look at the baby.

No comments: