Jul 31, 2009

End of the semester

Today I worked relatively hard and finished my grading so tomorrow after I put them in the mail I will be officially on vacation until September 8th when I will begin two weeks with two classes on Tuesday afternoons and one Thursday evenings. The rest of the two weeks will still be vacation.

My wife is leaving on Sunday to take care of my grandson for about three weeks. During that time I will be home alone. I am planning to do a lot of drawing, meditate every day, and go for long walks. I also plan to catch up on my reading. I am looking forward to a good summer. That is, if the rainy season ever ends. They are now saying that it will last at least for the first week of August - usually it is over by early July. This year it is so late that the price of fresh vegetables is going up.

No comments: