Oct 31, 2011

Last legs of the way home

 This house had a nice entrance but the building itself was nothing special.
 Every time I see this chimney I want to go, knock on the door, and ask to see the fireplace, although I suspect that there really is not one or at best a small free standing wood stove.
 Under the bridge near my home, I saw an art class of some kind out on a field trip. It might be another group associated with the same culture center as my classes.
 Here is Tsubasa again. This time getting ready to go out for a walk to Izumi Chuo to do some shopping.
 And this is Tsubasa and his grandmother playing in our queen sized bed.
This is our next door Seiyu department store/supermarket. We have heard a rumor, from a reliable source, that in September the headquarters of the chain finally decided to actually reopen, so work is now going on. We will be very happy when it opens because we will not have to go to Izumi Chuo to shop for food.

No comments: