Dec 11, 2011

Odds and ends

 Walking home from a meeting of the Sendai Book Club. I passed a very inviting little neighborhood bar, however, it was already passed my bedtime so I continued on my way.
Some strange looking lighting along an otherwise dark road. It almost looked like Christmas decorations, although it was not.
Night traffic on my road home.
Look at the fence. See the big dip near the person on the bicycle? The fence was straight before the earthquakes. A section of land over some underground pipes sunk.
This is at Miyagi Gakuin U. I have shown this pond before but never from this height. You can see why it is named the piano pond.
The forecast was for snow and the sky certainly looked it.
It was getting darker and darker and I thought it would snow at any minute.

The Kannon statue on the hill was visible but the clouds were really grey. In the end, however, just on the other days when they have forecast snow, it did not happen.

No comments: