Sep 26, 2013

Art Class

 I arrived first so I took a couple of pictures out the window. This is the view straight out the window of the room where I have my art classes. I have no idea what the round extension to the main building is. I will have to check it out. I do know that there is bicycle parking and a smoking area under the roof, but it is a mystery as to what is inside.
 Looking out the window to  the right is a little pool and a landscaped area. The exit road also runs through the back of the area. The light green field that can be seen though the trees is the rice paddies I showed yesterday. After taking the picture I moved all the chairs against the walls and moved the extra tables to the back of the room.
 This is the classroom after the other students arrived. As you can see there are two still lifes on the table. There is another against the wall on the left and yet another against the wall on the right. There is also a white cylinder that one student is using as an exercise.
This is the still life that I am working on. It is surprisingly difficult in pencil. I think that it would be a lot easier as a watercolor but I am at present trying to develop some skills with pencils.

No comments: