Oct 28, 2008

Tomone and Naomi are back


Yesterday, Monday, afternoon Tomone and Naomi came back from Tokyo. Masayo and I met them at Sendai Station and brought them home in our car. This morning Tomone played with me for a while about 8 o'clock and then again just before noon. These pictures were taken while Masayo was preparing my lunch, zosui - rice that is cooked extra long in soup rather than water so that it is very soft and quite delicious. Tomone, of course, had milk for lunch.




Here is a close up of Tomone. Although she is only 4 3/4 months old, she can sit up and stand up with just a little support. She can roll over and this past week she has been able to get her rear end up in the air so she will soon be crawling.

She recognizes people from their names so she should start understanding language soon, too.

This is a full week of classes for me and I want to get in as much walking as possible, so it is going to be very busy. Next Monday is a national holiday so I will be walking then, too.

No comments: