Oct 4, 2008

Art show

Today I will be hanging five drawings in an art show at the culture center where I take lessons. It is a student show and I will have a special section for my drawings. All the other students will have only one or two pictures included. I suspect that one of the reasons I will have so many is that I am the only foreigner. I will post some pictures of the show tomorrow.

This week has been very hard. I increased my walking schedule so my legs ache and I feel tired and sleepy. I plan to increase my distance and frequency steadily until the end of December, with a big push during the Christmas/New Year holidays when I have few or no classes. Then in January I will cut back to a maintenance schedule before beginning the actual trek in the first week of February.

Tomone has learned to roll over but she can not yet roll back. Also she is 'talking' more and more. It is almost to the point where, if she is awake, she is making noises imitating speech. She is interacting more with people so she is getting to be even more fun to play with. I will try to remember to take some more pictures and post them here.

No comments: