Mar 24, 2009

Recuperating

As might be expected, I am very tired but it is a satisfying feeling. Yesterday I just rested, but I did manage to get all the photos I took - over 700 - loaded into my computer. In a couple of more days I will start posting the new ones and writing longer comments about what happened.

So far I am aware of two various obvious results from the trip: one physical and one mental.

Physically I have many more muscles than I have ever had. I will try to take a picture of the muscles that developed in my right arm from using the stick to help walking on the mountain trails.

Mentally I seem to be much more in the present and less attached to things. I feel that whatever happens is what happens and that it is okay. I suspect that this is related to the constant need to pay attention to where my feet were being placed (even the roads tended to be uneven), but I will explore this idea latter when my body is less tired.

No comments: