May 23, 2008

This week

It turned out that the storm was really bad, almost a typhoon. Actually it was the tropical storm that resulted when a real typhoon lost a lot of its power.

This week I had a full load of classes for the first time in three weeks. In addition to all the classes, I also had exams and papers to correct. I walked home for Miyagi Gakuin (about 6 km) on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. This morning I have been catching up on paperwork, but plan to go for a short walk this afternoon. I hope to do some sketching.

Wednesday on the way home, I wrote a new fib and took a picture to illustrate it. However, I discovered that my cell phone will not email the largest size pictures so I can not post it here. I will retake the picture next week and post it then.

The fib was about walking and ends on a Buddhist note.

Eyes
Down,
The world's
Obscured.
Eyes up and searching,
I know everything's part of me.

No comments: