Jun 14, 2013

More neighborhood

 This sign is by the door of the post office. It lists all the services that they offer. In addition to mail, they have banking, money orders, ATM machines, life insurance, auto insurance, and they sell government bonds. Definitely a full service operation.
 This is the sign in front of the juku, prep school, that is next to my hospital. On the left it indicates how many of their students got into various high schools and at the bottom and on the right how many got into various colleges.
 This is the school building. It reminds me of some of the places where I had classes in the Army.
 I am not sure why, but I like this sign.
In this view you can see the store. They sell take-away boxed lunches based mainly on fried chicken. Before we got our stove, we ate from here quite often - inexpensive and delicious.

No comments: