Jun 2, 2013

Still on my way home

 I stopped beside the road to have lunch. I ate my egg sandwich and then for dessert I had a dorayaki, two cakes like things that resemble American pancakes with an, a paste made from beans and sugar, between them. An is a very good source of quick energy when you are on a long walk.
 To accompany my meal, I had a bottle of Aquarius, a Japanese sports drink.
 After lunch I continued and soon reached a t-intersection. I turned left, planning to walk along the side of a small canal. The right branch went under the road that I had come down from the hill on. I was surprised to find that the tunnel also had space for the canal.
 This area contained a lot of single family home but also small apartments. Here the home in the center is under repair and the building on the left contains four small apartments.
 As I walked along the canal, there were farms on my left. This old barn was obviously still in use.


No comments: