Oct 29, 2010

Trip to Osaka 03


The next morning I got up early as usual. Looking out my hotel window I could see the station. The two story building on the left is a bicycle park. The actual entrance is in the middle.
I asked at the desk where I could find the university. The male clerk panicked but a young woman in back came out and said I should just follow her. She led me out the door and then we took two left turns. At an intersection, she pointed down a side street and said the university was straight ahead. I thanked her and she returned to the hotel. As you can see in the picture, I could not see the campus, but I started walking. She had said it was only about three minutes.

After about two minutes I saw a building with the school name written across the top (the brown building in the middle).
Passing one more building, I came to the campus and was truly surprised. I was standing at the edge of a huge lawn, something that is very unusual for universities located in cities.

No comments: