Aug 3, 2014

Moving things around

This is my hobby and computer area in our apartment. I originally had the space of two door widths on the shelf in the closet, but we needed some more space for household stuff, so half of my stuff was put in some drawers on the other side of the room. My wife was in Tokyo helping to take care of my grandson who was in the hospital, and she asked me to move everything before she returned because my daughter and granddaughter were going to visit and need the drawers for their clothes while here.

Most of the stuff on the table in the foreground is art supplies with a bit of electronics piled in that had temporarily been in the drawers. I did manage to get it all put away before my wife got home and I hate to say it, but it is better organized now than when I had more room.

No comments: