Jul 25, 2012

Walking home

 This branch laden with red flowers sure brightened up the day.
 The large building in the distance is the same building that I passed on my way to the hilltop that the Prince, later the Emperor Meiji, climbed. That hilltop, by the way, can be seen at the right.
 When I reached the building I could see the sign on the roof, saying what the building will contain. According to the sign it is a legal corporation dedicated to public welfare and a public welfare organization called yamato (Japan) mirai (future) fukushi (welfare) kai (organization, group, committee, etc).
 Almost home. When I passed the fire station they had the hazmat truck out and it looked like they were checking through the stuff onboard.
This is the intersection at my end of the bridge to Yaotome. They have finally fixed the damage that was done to the road by the earthquakes. The pavement is now smooth rather than a series of bumps caused by the temporary repairs.

No comments: