Sep 24, 2013

Art Class

 The large buildings, called Mirikaroden, consisting of two buildings, one with a library, a hall, and classrooms and the other with a swimming pool and exercise rooms, was directly behind me when I took the picture. My apartment is a couple of kilometers away more or less straight ahead on the left side, on the other side of the buildings. In the foreground is a fairly large area of rice paddies.
Turning to my left, I could see more rice paddies and then a housing area. The low wall on the extreme left is the beginning of the grounds of Mirikaroden. I was standing in the exit driveway.
I walked over to the nearest rice paddy to see how close to harvest it had reached. It was close but it will still be a while. I was very surprised to find water in the paddy. I don't know if it was because of all the rain that we have had or if it was deliberate because of the high temperatures.


No comments: