Sep 15, 2013

In front of my apartment

 To take this picture I stood in the road in front of my apartment building. This is the only entrance to the building. My apartment is on the second floor. This window provides light for our bedroom.
 Turning around 180 degrees so that I was facing more or less to the east, I took this picture. This block contains the one house, two parking areas and the large garden on the right. You can just see part of the station between the buildings on the left. In front of the distant building on the left that is current covered with tarps while they refinish the outside surface, there is the long low roof of the Sunny supermarket. This is somehow connected to the American Walmart and is the cheapest of our three supermarkets.
 I then turned 90 degrees to my left so that I was facing approximately north. There is very little traffic on this street although a few people use it as a short cut, but the first intersection is with a main road and there is no traffic light so it is hard to get a cross. Behind the apartment building there are two parking lots and an empty field. On the left there are one and two story homes.
Again turning 180 degrees so I was facing more or less to the south, I took this picture. The building on the left is, of course, my apartment building. The second floor window is in the room where I have my computer. The low building straight ahead is a supermarket, the Coop. This end has the delivery platform. The customer entrance is at the left end. It is a little bit noisy in the early morning, but only from our living room. You can not hear the trucks arrive, unload and depart from our bedroom. The Coop is the mid range supermarket.

No comments: