Jan 14, 2014

A walk with my wife

I don't usually go for walks with my wife because we tend to walk at different speeds. Also I like to listen to lectures and things on my iPod and she likes to talk. However on this day we decided to walk together and stop for lunch and some shopping.

 Behind the blue door is a restaurant/bar that specializes in tacos. I would love to know how Mexican they are. I suspect that the Mexicans would not recognize them. As an advertising gimmick a group of restaurants in this area have started sell tacos but with a definite Japanese touch to them.
 On a side street, we found the empty restaurant. It would be a great place to set up a school or to convert to a home.
This is the back of the building. I was standing in the large parking lot that apparently is part of the property.

No comments: