Mar 23, 2015

 The new woman on the first floor has placed these plants outside. I think they will be very nice when they start to flower.
I was on my way to the station building, passing this empty lot. Actually I am surprised that it has not become a parking lot, although it is probably too expensive to fill it in. It used to be a rice paddy and the ground is about a meter below the level of the road. I expect that any day we will find out that someone is going to build a new apartment building or a new store.
One problem with it now is that people are dumping trash here. Not household trash but tree trunks, branches and cut grass. I know that on the other side of the lot there is a sign indicating that the lot is for sale. Maybe there will be something interesting put in here, but probably not, most like just an apartment building.

No comments: