Jun 18, 2008

Mister Donut in Japan


This is another picture I took yesterday but the program would not let me upload it. Kita Sendai Station, where I meet Ian, is across the road on the left and the subway entrance is on the left behind me. After our walks, we stop at Mister Donut for coffee and a donut. They have a morning special - a refillable cup of coffee and a donut is 300 yen, including tax. This is a very good deal. Starbucks coffee is more expensive, although the nearest one is at least three subway stops away. Local coffee shops are usually around 450 yen for a small cup.

I do not know what has happened in the rest of the world, but Mister Donut in Japan now sells Chinese food. They serve a cheap lunch made up of Chinese noodles and dumplins in three or four varieties. I have not tried them but they probably are okay for a cheap meal.

No comments: