May 1, 2010

My solo art exhibit


Yesterday afternoon I met my art teachers, Wakamatsu Sensei (sensei means teacher, so to my students I am Adamson Sensei), and four of the students from my class. They helped hang the 26 pictures and then we had a small party. The first two pictures are me posed with some of my pictures.

This shows the main area of the exhibit. There more pictures on the wall behind the camera and then some more at various places on the right.
This was taken by the owner during our party. My teacher is sitting across the table from me.
This shows the owner and Wakamatsu Sensei talking outside the gallery as we were leaving. All in all it was a tiring but very good day. I will leave in a bit to spend my first day talking to visitors and hoping that someone will buy something.

No comments: