Aug 5, 2010

Thursday evenings at Tohoku Gakuin University 03


While there is a rumor that there is a main gate to the campus somewhere, this is the way that almost every enters, even if it mains walking into the sun.
The path turns to the left and goes between two buildings. My classroom is on the third floor of the building to the right, actually the door is in the center of the picture.
Entering that door and crossing a narrow hall, you emerge again in what in most schools would be called the quad. My current goal, the administrative building, is straight ahead.
Just inside the building is a huge office. If I need a CD player for class, I get it here. Also if I have a problem of any sort, there are people inside who will try to sort it out.
However, I do not normal stop here. I go to a room on the second floor. The sign in book is there as well as my mailbox and a room where I can make copies.

No comments: