Aug 2, 2010

Thursday mornings at Miyagi Gakuin University 14


The walk along the riverside is always pleasant. This is a garden that was planted by the husband and wife who used to own all the land in this area. He was a farmer but gradually sold of the land or put in apartments. He built a nice new house for himself and this is the outside garden.
The gate, which you can barely see, is the entrance to the grounds around the buildings in my complex. The structure that you can see is the building nearest the river. I live in the next building to the right.
Once on our property, the walk meanders through a garden that separates the buildings from the parking lot.
This is the walkway between the buildings that allows access from the river path or the parking lot to the building entrances. My building is on the right but my apartment is on the other end and on the second floor.
This is the entrance to my building. Once inside, I will be home and my Thursday morning at Miyagi Gakuin University will be over. However, I still have a Thursday evening class at the Tsuchitoi Campus of Tohoku Gakuin University, so although it is now about 11:30 my day is far from over.

No comments: