Jun 12, 2012

Out for another walk

In the sky on the left side you can see a blimp. That was as close as it got to me because it moved away to the north, the direction it is headed in.
This is one of the walking paths in Nanakita Koen, Nanakita Park. My plan is to walk up to the dark bridge over the Nanakita River and cross it to the other side and then to go on from there.
The park is ablaze with white at the moment. A couple of weeks ago it was red.
This is the construction site beside the southwest end of the bridge. I am going to take a right at the buildings and walk to a shrine that is hidden in the space between the built up area and the trees along the river.
After turning at the buildings, I walked along a road that was at ground level on the left, the building side, but dropped off about 4 meters on the right. This purple tree was at the bottom of the drop off. I hope they do not kill it when they fill in this area which seems to be the plan.
On the building side of the road, I found a bunch of vending machines. They sell drinks and rice.

No comments: