Nov 13, 2012

Festival dance groups

 I was at Sendai Station and, as I passed along the front of it, I saw a large crowd and heard loud music with a strong beat. I maneuvered my way to the front and found that some festival dance groups were performing. The group in the picture were preparing to perform.
 This is the group who were on stage.
 They were quite good, but I needed to get home so I had to leave.
 As I crossed the overpass on my way to the subway entrance, I had a good view of the current state of the construction for the new subway line.
 Arriving back beside my apartment complex, I saw that work was progressing on the repairs of the river bank.
The next day my wife and I and some friends went to a restaurant near Miyagi U, where I used to work. The weather was still nice so we were able to sit outside and view the roses.

No comments: