Nov 7, 2012

My standard walk around the two bridges

 Crossing the bridge that goes to Yaotome, two cars were down in the area by the river. I assumed that this meant that they would be starting some kind of work again. After crossing the bridge, I turned left and walked down the levee that you can see on the right in this picture. My apartment is in the complex that is just visible on the far left.
 When I got to the bend in the river, I found that the levee top path was closed. I guess they are going to start working on repairs soon. I had turn right and follow the roads instead of the river.
 This is an Indian and Nepalese restaurant that is pretty good, but it is a bit far to walk for a meal and the servings are too big.
 Near the above restaurant is this place, a vegetarian restaurant. We have talked about eating here but it is a bit expensive.
 I found the wooden bear in the front yard of a business.
This is the workshop for a company that builds frames from iron bars. I think that most of their output goes to other factories where they add finishing and make prefab buildings or sections of buildings.

No comments: