Nov 9, 2012

Walking

 Here is another growth of the plants I showed yesterday. I wonder if I harvested these and took them to Tokyo, it would turn a profit. Somehow I doubt it because I have never heard of anyone doing it.
 Some flowers are still in full bloom, even though it is starting to get colder
 This is part of the construction site near my condo where they are repairing the riverbank in the park. The roads that you can see are temporary and made of sheets of iron. Also at the top you can see a row of flags. These indicate the maximum headroom that is available below the power lines.
 The bridge to Yaotome.
 The river looking downstream from near my home.
My condo is in the large building in the center of the background. The river was quite full due to the runoff from the recent rain.

No comments: