Dec 11, 2012

Music Festival



 Leaving the other art class students after having lunch with them, I found the area full of tents where small groups were preforming. A sign said that it was a festival of choral music. Some of the groups were very good and I stopped to listen for long periods. The group of children in the above picture was the largest group that I saw.
 This group was excellent. They were playing jazz and reminded me a bit of Brubeck, may he rest in peace in music heaven.
 This was the smallest group. Just a soloist accompanied by a guitar. She had a very pleasant voice.
 This young lady was trying to get people to enter the game center behind her.
 Clis Road is the stem of a long t-shaped shopping arcade. It is also the best way to get to the station from the area where I have art classes.
I am not sure who this is supposed to be, but the kids were all excited about the character and were having their pictures taken with it.

No comments: