Jan 12, 2013

Finally arriving home

This is part of the garden in front of the Ward Office. The statues of the little boys are behind this structure.
My wife and I did some shopping and then she went home, taking all the things we had bought with her. I went to Starbucks, where I drank coffee and read a book on my Kindle until my friend Keith showed up. We had supper together in a cheap Italian restaurant. All things considered, it was pretty good.

The next morning after having breakfast and reading the news on the Internet, I went into the room we call my study or sometimes the computer room. My desktop computer is on the left in the top picture. At least the monitor is on the left, the computer is even farther left and out of the picture. I use the desk mostly when doing art work, but I also have an easel. The bottom picture shows my current project, a view of an old house in Switzerland. The books in the back are less than half of my personal library.

No comments: