Jan 6, 2013

On the way home

 About half way home, there is a narrow canal that basically drains off rain water. As I passed it I notice that a tree was covered with kaki, persimmons. They looked really delicious but they were hanging out over the water so I suspect that no one except the local birds will get to eat them. Maybe the people that own the tree took what they wanted and left the rest for the birds. I could not tell.
 There certainly were a lot of the in any case.
A little further on, I noticed these two dummies on a second floor balcony. The first floor of the building had a company of some sort. All I could see was the name so I do not know what business they are in. The second floor had small apartments. This arrangement is quite typical. However, dummies on the balcony are very unusual, especially when one is from Macdonalds and the other is placed on the road near construction sites.

No comments: