Jan 29, 2013

Stores in my neighborhood

 This is the main intersection in Izumi Chuo. I am crossing the street and going to Starbucks which is in the Selva building on the left.
 This pyramid functions a roof over a flight of stairs from the lower level where the bus depot is.
 This is a pachinko parlar. Pachinko is a game where you shoot balls and they bounce of pins until they fall to the bottom or go in a hole. If they enter a hole, you win some additional balls, if they reach the bottom you lose it.
 This is a Japanese style restaurant. I frequently pass it but I have never eaten there so I can say whether it is good or notl
 The store with the yellow sign sells hanko, name stamps. The one next to it on the right, with a white sign, is a beauty parlor. For many years my barber was in this space, but she closed a few years ago.
This is the Macdonalds that is closest to my apartment, less than a 10 minute walk.

No comments: