Feb 26, 2013

Walking

 This is inside Ito Yokado, the large department story in Izumi Chuo. It is part of the large company that also owns the 7/11 chain of convenience stores.
 A Buddhist statue outside the Buddhist supply store near my apartment.
We live in a very civilized part of town. This is our local Kentucky Fried Chicken and on the left is a large pachinko parlor.

NOTE: Yesterday we spend the afternoon at the real estate agent and completed, signed and sealed, all of the documentation so we have official sold our apartment. The sealed of 'signed and sealed' is far more important than the signed. As I said I will keep posting as long as I have internet access and then will begin again from Fukuoka as soon as I can get reconnected. I am spending most of my time between two things, packing and small goodbye get-togethers. Today, however, I will go to the doctor's to get my monthly supply of medicine, then to the Green Mart supermarket to get coffee, and finally on to Izumi Chuo where we have a number of errands to do, buy shoes (my feet are very wide and I have to go to special shoe stores), stop at the bank and get the change of address forms, and do some shopping.

No comments: