Sep 16, 2010

Sendai Book Club Night 02


I started climbing the hill so that I could follow the ridge line to the book club site and, looking back toward the north I could see the end of the station (the round roof line in the middle).Turning to my left, I continued up the hill, passing a row of well-lit small apartments.
About half way up the hill, I turned and took the following picture of the skyline, with the row of apartments in the foreground. My condo is behind the tree and about a mile away.
Once I reached the ridge line, I followed a more or less straight road. This picture shows one of the many side streets. The area is strictly housing with both one family and apartment buildings. It is fairly convenient because it is only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the subway, but there are no stores in the area, so people need to go to the area around the Yaotome Station or my condo to shop.

No comments: