Dec 24, 2010

Pictures from the neighborhood 03


While we waited for the guest speaker, this young lady came and stood near us. I do not know her but she is a perfect example of the students that I teach.

Here is another Christmas tree. It is outside Parco, a large department store next to the station.
We took the speaker to a restaurant on the top floor of Parco and, when we got off the elevator, the follow Christmas tree greeted us.
The next day I was out in my neighborhood and walked by the grade school that is in the next block. The kids were having a gym class. The building on the left, on the other side of the fence, is part of the police practice area which lies between my apartment building and the school. I have previously posted pictures of the police practicing on motorcycles in the open area within the facility. The police band is also located here. As well as some special units and some local patrol units.

No comments: