Mar 31, 2012

In Sendai again

 Yesterday I showed a black cat. This is the house the it was in.
 This was a supermarket and game center. It was so badly damaged in the earthquake that it is still closed. It appears that they may not bother to reopen. The supermarket chain, Seiyu, the same as the one next to my apartment, was overextended before the quake and is apparently taking this opportunity to cut some losses by not reopening some of its stores.
 This is a beauty shop with a great name - Shaggy.
 I woke up the next morning and discovered that it was snowing again. This is the view out our kitchen door. There is a sign between the two trees but only the top of it is visible. It has the single work Seiyu and advertises the Seiyu supermarket.
 Moving into another part of our apartment, this was the view from our living room balcony.
Downtown again for my art class, I walked passed a construction site that I have shown a couple of times. It is now finished and is a wedding hall where they hold receptions. There is a church just around the corner so people can have a fashionable Christian ceremony and then move here for a dinner.

No comments: