Apr 2, 2012

Bagpipe Concert

 We got to the concert early because my wife was helping as a volunteer. She had spent the morning baking cookies to be given along with other sweets and coffee to each attendee. I decided to get out of the way since there were actually more volunteers than jobs, so I wandered around the first floor of the school building. This first picture shows a lounge area.
 In another place I found an antique cabinet with an equally old doll.
 There were statues all over the place and many large mirrors. This mirror allowed me to include myself in the picture.
 There were antique sideboards against many walls and they usually had an oil painting about them.
 I looked out one of the floor to ceiling windows and discovered a fountain.
This oil painting was hanging in the hall way that serves as an entrance to the cafeteria, where the concert was to be held.

No comments: