May 3, 2012

Going to Sendai Airport

 Here is another picture of one of the men working on the roof of the Izumi Chuo subway station.
 On the levee next to my apartment complex there are some cherry trees. On this day it was rainy.
 Here are the same trees the next day when it was sunny. On this day my wife, daughter, grandson and I took a trip to the Sendai airport. We were just starting out when I took this picture.
 This is my grandson Tsubasa.
 While I was taking the picture of Tsubasa, the sun came out and the colors on the cherry trees got brighter, so I took another picture.
We took the subway to Sendai Station and then got on the train to the airport. I had to sit across the car from the others so I used the space to take their picture. I am sure you can figure out who is who.

1 comment:

Filippa Sartini said...

It's good to see that the Sendai airport looks good again! Well, access to airports is a critical factor when it comes to airport quality and service. If travelers gain easy access to the airport through common means of land transportation e.g. cabs and cars, it will benefit every traveler and the airport itself. :)