Dec 31, 2011

A round trip to Miyagi Gakuin U

 For a little variety I went up a different flight of stairs at the Asahigaoka subway station and came out on the sidewalk. From there I had a very good view of the bus depot. The upper three stories have rooms that can be rented for club meetings and that sort of thing.
 Someone has placed a row of planters, and some water, in the underpass between the bus stop and the university.
 From the main entrance road, I could see the building (straight ahead) containing the teachers' lounge and the building where I have all of my classes (on the left).
 The student lounge on the first floor of the building in which I teach has flower arrangements but at this time in the morning the lights are not on, so they were very dark.
 As I left the Yaotome subway station's second floor exit, I notice that the moon was very bright and low in the sky.
 The big apartment building on the corner nearest the station was covered with scaffolding as work finally started on fixing the damage, mostly cracks on the outside.
 On the bridge I stopped and took another picture of the full mone.
When I reach the shrine on the levee, The moon was positioned just above the roof.

No comments: