Oct 14, 2013

At Mirikaroden

 For the first time since my operation, I took the bus to my art class. Because the buses only run once every two hours, I got there an hour early. Actually there are more buses but they don't get me to my class on time. I go to the lobby, buy coffee from a vending machine, and read a book for a while before going up to the classroom and rearranging the furniture. There were a lot of things in the lobby on this day. The above picture is a small playground for children. The circular sign with the red outline and the red bar across it says that shoes are prohibited inside.
 Next to it were some partitions with pictures of children. They were kind of fun to look at. The kids were really cute.
When I went up to my classroom and looked out the window, I discovered a construction project. A group of men were putting up tents in the area in front of the main entrance. I later found out that there was going to be some kind of festival-like activity during the week.

No comments: