Sep 21, 2011

Various places

 This is the main entrance from the road into Futatkashira Shrine, the largest Shinto shrine in the area. Notice that they have repaired the stone lanterns. Both of them were in pieces on the ground that last time I showed this entrance. Also, see the car? This is a two lane road.
 I walked by the area where they had held the festival and found that it was completely cleaned with no evidence that anything had happened.
 I really like these orange flowers. They are quite pretty and last for a long time.
 This is what they look like individually.
 On my way to Yaotome Station, I noticed that they had finished repairing the sidewalk. The green sandbags will be there until plants start to grown.
I took the subway downtown and found that there was something happening in the pedestrian walk separating the sides of Josenji Road. I never did figure out what it was, but later I heard someone say they thought there had been a wedding there.

No comments: