Jul 24, 2010

Thursday mornings at Miyagi Gakuin University 08


This is the main hall in the building. On the left is a student lounge area with a small store that sells food at the far end. On the wall on the right are oil paintings. Some are quite nice and some were probably put up because of connections to the person who painted them. The elevator is in another hall that goes off to the right.This is the teachers room on the 5th floor. Actually I do not work for this department but one of my oldest and best friends is in the department, so I have a mailbox and a storage area here. In my department there are no facilities for leaving anything at school.
This is the hallway on the 4th floor and the rooms are all classrooms.
This is the part time teacher's room, where we sign in. It is one of the few air conditioned rooms, so I spend a lot of time here.

No comments: