Jul 30, 2010

Tuesday night soccer game 03


A little after half time a full moon rose over the stadium. Right over the heads of the fanatic fans.
As I said, the game ended in a 1 to 1 tie, leaving Vegalta one point out of the relegation zone. After the game I walked home, finding this view of the moon over the houses in the neighborhood.
I got this view as I walked under the torii that forms the main entrance to the local shrine, the one we visit for New Years and where Tomone was introduced to the gods.
As I left the road and started down the riverside path, I was greeted with this view.
I was tempted to walk to the riverside park and find a place to sit and enjoy the moon. However, this was the second late night in a row. The night before I had gone to the Sendai Book Club. Consider that the next day I had three classes followed by a day with another two classes, I decided that it would be wiser to go home and get to bed.

No comments: