Aug 26, 2012

At Komyoji

 After reaching the top of the stairs one of the first things I saw was this statue and the stele beside it.
 There was a fence across the entrance gate, but you could enter from the side.
 Inside the grounds I found gardeners trimming the trees. This is done at least twice a year and is very expensive.
 This is the main building of the temple. I thought it was quite nice and considered sitting there for a while but I knew that it was getting hot and I wanted to visit a number of other temples and shrines.
 This is the entrance to the graveyard associated with the temple. The site on the near right still has some earthquake damage on the far corner.
This is another part of the graveyard. It was quite big and very well kept up. Most of the damage from the earthquake has been repaired.

No comments: