Aug 4, 2012

Brain Days - early morning walk - back to my hotel

 Returning to my hotel, I noticed that the roof is made to look like a Japanese castel.
 Back inside, I wandered around looking at the art work. This picture of the gorge is made from ceramic tiles.
 This oil painting was hanging on the wall in one of the hallways.
 These are the two doors to the rooms where the conference goers slept. The women on the right and the men on the left. Once inside the door my two-bed room was to the left and the four-person tatami mat room was straight ahead. I assume that the women's room was the mirror image.
 Once they opened, I went to the dinning room for the buffet breakfast. There were both Western and Japanese style dishes and a machine that made cups of coffee while you waited.
In the hallway near the dinning room, there was a small amusement area. The drums in the middle allowed you to play as part of a larger group and you part was shown on the screen so you just followed the notes.

No comments: