Aug 16, 2012

Through the park and out the other side

 The pond was partly overgrown with algae and weeds, but was still nice. The apartment in the background must have a very nice view.
 I climbed the hill on the other side of the pond and found a playground.I stopped and rested on a bench in the shade.
 A little further on there was a very nice panoramic view of the trees in the park. I should point out that all around this large park there is nothing but houses.
 I was trying to locate a temple that according to my map was somewhere in the area. Due to the scale of the map, I could not tell exactly where I would find it. I had come down this steep hill and according to the map the temple should be somewhere behind me.
 A little searching and I found an entrance to the back of a graveyard. Graveyards are almost always associated with a temple, so I decided to walk through and see if the temple grounds were on the other side.
I was a bit surprised at how large the graveyard was. There were grave stones on both sides of the paved and apparently public road that I was walking on.

No comments: