Jan 4, 2012

Christmas decorations at Sendai Station

 As I walked along the levee on my way downtown, I saw this bird resting on a rock in the middle of the river.
 At Sendai Station, I saw this large walk-through Christmas tree in front of S-Pal, one of the stores on the area.
 As I got close enough to read the sign and to see inside, I found that it was a computer setup that predicted the future relationship of couples. I did not stop to see what kind of predictions it was making, since I was with a male friend.
 In front of the station entrance was this large display, placed there by a commercial company but with minimal advertising.
These two Christmas trees were also commercial ads, but decorations at the same time.
Returning home along the river, I saw a pair of birds of a different species relaxing on the same rock. I wonder where the white bird went.

No comments: