Jan 14, 2012

Still walking

 In the middle of a housing area, I found this parking lot for a construction company.

 This is the bridge that I had just walked across. It is about two kilometers to the east of the bridge that is nearest my condo. This bridge carries Route 4, the Sendai Bypass, over the river.
 Another replacement house going up. There is so much construction going on that it must be having a large positive effect on the economy.
 The building in the middle is my condo. The mountain on the right just over the building is Izumigadake and it is the home of the nearest ski slope, about a 20 minute drive.
 The reflection of the sun in the water was very pretty. This apartment building was badly damaged in the quakes but the people were able to remain in their apartments.
 Scenic Japan. Enough said.
One of the first pictures that I drew when I started doing art again was of this house and the vegetation in front of it. It appears that they are having to do a lot of work on it.

No comments: