Jan 19, 2012

Odds and ends again

 This is a brand new building that is just off, but on the other side of, the main street to Izumi Chuo. I think it replaced an older building that was damaged in the quakes. The top floor seems to be one big empty room. This means that it is very likely to be an office of some kind.
 A lonely bird sitting on a rock in Nanakitagawa, the river by my condo.
This is Sendai Station at night. The Christmas decorations were still up. The cars in the foreground are taxi, waiting for the chance to move into the taxi stand in the lighted area under the balcony.

I am having trouble with my new camera. It stopped working. On Saturday I will take it back to the store where I bought it. It has a 5 year guarantee so it will be fixed but in the meantime I will have to use the camera in my cell phone. I still have a backlog of photos from the new camera, enough for two more days, then I will have to start using the cell phone. You will probably see a difference in the the pictures because the cell phone camera is much less flexible.

No comments: