Oct 18, 2011

Almost home

 The entrance to one of the buildings was obviously under halted reconstruction. I would guess that they were unable to get the supplies they needed, paneling suitable for the outside.
 As I passed a kindergarten, the kids were just going out for a walk, too.
 The rock sculpture in the entrance to the sports building was undamaged. I had really expected to find at least some of the pieces in new positions.
 The flowers, goldenrod, I think, were in full bloom along the levee top walkway.
 Two of the neighborhood women, having a drink and a chat.
This is a view looking down from the bridge that is closest to my condo. If you look carefully, you can see that the object in the water is a bicycle. People take (steal) bicycles all the time and then just leave them where ever they are finished with it. This one was probably left somewhere near the river, fell in, and then washed down to here. A day later it was gone.

No comments: