Oct 9, 2011

Izumi Chuo area

 Wild-1 is a sporting goods shop. They are a bit more expensive than some of the others but they have better selections of some things, plus they have maps and books.
 This is a karaoke place. Since I do not like karaoke I have never been in it, but they probably have food and drinks and maybe individual rooms for small groups or couples.
 This is almost next to the station on the east side. It is a game and software center. It also has an internet cafe and some billiard tables according to the signs. Again I have never been inside.
 This is a few hundred meters east of the station. I do not understand the reason for the flying buttresses, but they do make an interesting view.
 The sign over the door to this indoor parking area looks like something out of Lord of the Rings or some other fantasy story. Maybe there is a dragon inside.
A little further east I found this house that is still badly damaged from the quakes.

No comments: