Oct 7, 2011

 In front of the Ward Office there is a little garden and in the garden are these statues.
 Walking down to the station area itself, I discovered that Ito Yokado, the large department store, was having more of the earthquake damage repaired.
 Walking home along Suisen Dori, Daffodil Road, I found that one damaged building was now gone.
 As I walked passed, I realized what a good site this is. The south side of the property lies on Suisen Dori, a wide pedestrian walkway, and the northwest corner is across the street from a small park.
 This is a little French restaurant. We stopped there once but did not like the food. It has now been open for a few years so someone must like it.
Almost home again, I walked by the newly planted gardens along the levee top walkway. These are going to be very nice next year when they can start work on them in the spring, rather than in the fall as they did this year.

No comments: